Thursday, December 4, 2014

Getting ready for the new year!!!

Hello there love bugs.... I decided to get into gear and actually create a blog that was up to date. And since April 2014 has already come and gone, it only makes sense to change my Blog  objective... Which is to grow my natural hair to Waist length by April 2015. Can it be achieved by that date??? Nope, but the adventure is in discovering what works, and documenting what I have learned so that I can share and continue to grow and nurture my beautiful tresses and give you beautiful beings all of the tips I learned on this expedition!!! (^_^) I am hopeful that I can provide you detailed information about these lovely Purple and Violet Senegalese Twists that I installed over Thanksgiving Holiday. So please stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment